Benefits of becoming an Inspire performer
The Inspire program works with the best of Tasmania’s multicultural performers to:
- Refine performance and presentation skills,
- Learn how to negotiate and manage paid work, and
- Showcase and promote their talents to a wide audience.
Current participants of Inspire have undergone performance training offered by Exit Left Performance Academy and were given the opportunity to perform at a Red Carpet Event to an audience of VIPs, the Tasmanian entertainment industry and the Tasmanian Community.
Graduates of performance training, public speaking training or seasoned performers are eligible to participate in the Inspire program.
How to apply to become an Inspire performer
To become an Inspire performer you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You will need to be a graduate of the Inspire training program or provide a written recommendation from a reputable Australian Entertainment Industry source (for e.g. Moonah Arts Centre, Exit Left Performance Academy)
- Able to provide professional standard photographs. Photographs of Inspire performers and public speakers featured on this website have been taken by Oliver Berlin.
- Able to provide a written biography (150 words maximum)
- Agree to the conditions as set out in the Inspire Participant Agreement
Further support is available for people from a refugee/humanitarian background, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 6221 0999