Benefits of becoming an Inspire performer
The Inspire program works with the best of Tasmania’s multicultural performers to:
- Refine performance and presentation skills,
- Learn how to negotiate and manage paid work, and
- Showcase and promote their talents to a wide audience.
Current participants of Inspire have undergone performance training offered by Exit Left Performance Academy and were given the opportunity to perform at a Red Carpet Event to an audience of VIPs, the Tasmanian entertainment industry and the Tasmanian Community.
How to apply to become an Inspire performer
Please note: performance training for 2017 has now been completed.
To become an Inspire performer you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You will need to be a graduate of the Inspire training program or provide a written recommendation from a reputable Australian Entertainment Industry source (for e.g. Moonah Arts Centre, Exit Left Performance Academy)
- Able to provide professional standard photographs. Photographs of Inspire performers and public speakers featured on this website have been taken by Oliver Berlin.
- Able to provide a written biography (150 words maximum)
- Agree to the conditions as set out in the Inspire Participant Agreement
Further support is available for people from a refugee/humanitarian background, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 6221 0999